Comfort series packaged heat pumps offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
Driven by a quiet, multi-speed blower, it’s capable of high efficiency performance and comfort features like enhanced dehumidification.
Comfort™ 14 Packaged Heat Pump System 50VT-B
Reliable, Energy-Efficient Cooling and Heating for Your Home
Comfort series packaged heat pumps offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings. Driven by a quiet, multi-speed blower, it’s capable of high efficiency performance and comfort features like enhanced dehumidification.
- 14 SEER
- 8.0 HSPF
- Sound: as low as 73 decibels1 in cooling mode
- lower motor aided, enhanced summer dehumidification
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Multi-speed blower improves comfort and aids quiet operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Air purifier, humidifier and ventilator compatible
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- ArmorCoat™ coil tin-plating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operation condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
Sign-Up For Our eNewsletter
Steve Zonenstein came out this afternoon for a 6 month service call. He was fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and showed me how to deal with a clogged drain, which can be a problem at times. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and extremely pleasant. Very happy with the service call. Thank you, Palm Air.
Sean was great. Your company really is the best I have dealt with. He went over my entire system thoroughly and explained everything. Great service
I am very pleased with the Palm Air staff and service. From the office staff to the field techs everyone has been courteous, prompt and professional. I use Palm Air for my business and my home.