The Comfort™ FX4 fan coil utilizes a high-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor to provide comfort options.
Paired correctly with an outdoor air conditioner or heat pump, it can aid efficiency to help you save on your energy dollars.
Comfort™ Fan Coil FX4
Efficiency Support with Comfort and Budget in Mind
The Comfort™ FX4 fan coil utilizes a high-efficiency, multi-speed blower motor to provide comfort options. Paired correctly with an outdoor air conditioner or heat pump, it can aid efficiency to help you save on your energy dollars.
- ArmorCoat™ coil protection for enhanced corrosion resistance
- High-efficiency, 5-speed blower motor
- Improved humidity control
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Electrical-resistance heating packages available
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
Sign-Up For Our eNewsletter
Steve Zonenstein came out this afternoon for a 6 month service call. He was fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and showed me how to deal with a clogged drain, which can be a problem at times. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and extremely pleasant. Very happy with the service call. Thank you, Palm Air.
Sean was great. Your company really is the best I have dealt with. He went over my entire system thoroughly and explained everything. Great service
I am very pleased with the Palm Air staff and service. From the office staff to the field techs everyone has been courteous, prompt and professional. I use Palm Air for my business and my home.
Boca Raton, Florida 33432 (561) 203-1315 License # CAC1815743