The Comfort™ FY5 is designed specifically as a low cost fan coil option.
It utilizes a standard-efficiency, fixed-speed blower motor backed by Carrier® quality to provide reliability within your budget.
Comfort™ Fan Coil FY5
A Dependable, Budget-Conscious Choice
The Comfort™ FY5 is designed specifically as a low cost fan coil option. It utilizes a standard-efficiency, fixed-speed blower motor backed by Carrier® quality to provide reliability within your budget.
- ArmorCoat™ coil protection for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Standard-efficiency, fixed-speed blower motor
- Multi-flow piston metering device (TXV in 5 ton size only)
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Can be purchased with a factory-installed or optional, field-installed, electrical-resistance heating package
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
Sign-Up For Our eNewsletter
Steve Zonenstein came out this afternoon for a 6 month service call. He was fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and showed me how to deal with a clogged drain, which can be a problem at times. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and extremely pleasant. Very happy with the service call. Thank you, Palm Air.
Sean was great. Your company really is the best I have dealt with. He went over my entire system thoroughly and explained everything. Great service
I am very pleased with the Palm Air staff and service. From the office staff to the field techs everyone has been courteous, prompt and professional. I use Palm Air for my business and my home.