The Infinity Touch control is the key to unlocking your comfort potential.
As part of a complete Infinity, communicating system, this one control can manage temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow, indoor air quality and up to eight zones.
Energy-conscious features like advanced smart setback, Touch-N-Go program adjustments, energy use tracking capability and Greenspeed® intelligence system management make it our most energy-wise control ever.
Infinty® Remote Access Touch Control SYSTXCCITC01-A
Designed to Manage the Most Advanced Carrier® Systems
The Infinity Touch control is the key to unlocking your comfort potential. It’s also the brains behind a Greenspeed™ intelligence system.
As part of a complete Infinity, communicating system, this one control can manage temperatures, humidity, ventilation, airflow, indoor air quality and up to eight zones. If your system includes a heat pump and a furnace, its advanced features can orchestrate Hybrid Heat® system performance. And you can manage it all from just about anywhere with Wi-Fi enabled remote access1 via Internet as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphone or tablet devices.
It offers features that fit your lifestyle like easy, touch screen settings, filter replacement reminders and system diagnostics that make it our most user-friendly control.
Energy-conscious features like advanced smart setback, Touch-N-Go program adjustments, energy-use tracking capability and Greenspeed™ intelligence system management also make it our most energy-wise control ever.
1 When connected to a Wi-Fi® network with an existing or optional dedicated wireless router.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance Corporation.
- Full-color touch screen with photo upload capability
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 5-day forecast
- Comes with silver, black and white faceplate options
- Remote access via Internet as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphone or tablet devices1
- Real-time energy use tracking
- Ideal Humidity System ® management capable for exacting comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Monitors indoor air quality products
- ComfortFan™ technology capable with four levels of “constant ON” fan speeds
- Ventilation management capable
- Measures, displays and manages airflow to each zone and adjusts for quiet comfort
- Knows percentage of airflow to each zone
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- Advanced smart setback for best energy savings during “away” and ramp up periods
- One-button Touch-N-Go quick-settings-change feature
- Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- Up to 8-zone capability with custom naming feature
- Choice of TrueSense™ dirty filter detection or fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- System maintenance reminders
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Purchase of dedicated wireless router (SYSTXXXGWR01)
- Home automation compatible with system access module (SAM)
- Separate purchase of up to 8 smart sensors for zoning applications
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
1 When connected to a Wi-Fi network with an existing or optional dedicated router. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance Corporation.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Sign-Up For Our eNewsletter
Steve Zonenstein came out this afternoon for a 6 month service call. He was fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and showed me how to deal with a clogged drain, which can be a problem at times. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and extremely pleasant. Very happy with the service call. Thank you, Palm Air.
Sean was great. Your company really is the best I have dealt with. He went over my entire system thoroughly and explained everything. Great service
I am very pleased with the Palm Air staff and service. From the office staff to the field techs everyone has been courteous, prompt and professional. I use Palm Air for my business and my home.