This versatile and beautiful Edge thermostat can manage any Performance™ or Comfort™series system.
It’s capable of managing temperatures, ventilation, airflow and indoor air quality.
This model is configured for systems using a heat pump for cooling and seasonal heating
Its slim, wall-hugging design1 gives you up to seven faceplate color options so you can customize your look.
Performance™ Edge® Programmable Thermostat TP-PHP01
Intelligent System Management in a Sleek Design
This versatile and beautiful Edge thermostat can manage any Performance™ or Comfort™series system. Its slim, wall-hugging design1 gives you up to seven faceplate color options so you can customize your look.
It’s capable of managing temperatures, ventilation, airflow and indoor air quality. This model is configured for systems using a heat pump for cooling and seasonal heating.
1 Display module is .8″ deep and can be attached directly to the wall when its control module portion is installed on furnace or fan coil.
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Large, illuminated display shows inside and outside1 temperatures and time
- Comes with attractive silver faceplate
- Intelligent, heating- and-cooling comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Ventilation management capable
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day or 5/2 (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- Vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- Smart recovery for energy savings during system ramp up periods
- Fixed-schedule based filter,UV lamp and/or humidifier panel replacement reminders
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Individual faceplate options in gold luster, saddlebrush, onyx, espresso, natural grain and quartz colors
- Wall hugging profile achieved when equipment control module portion of the thermostat is mounted to the furnace or fan coil
- PC computer interface capable using Carrier Exp digital memory card
- Application of remote sensor to feed information to the main control from a different location
- Outdoor Air Temperature (OAT) sensor
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
1 Depending on system, may require outside sensor installation.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Sign-Up For Our eNewsletter
Steve Zonenstein came out this afternoon for a 6 month service call. He was fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and showed me how to deal with a clogged drain, which can be a problem at times. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and extremely pleasant. Very happy with the service call. Thank you, Palm Air.
Sean was great. Your company really is the best I have dealt with. He went over my entire system thoroughly and explained everything. Great service
I am very pleased with the Palm Air staff and service. From the office staff to the field techs everyone has been courteous, prompt and professional. I use Palm Air for my business and my home.