The newly styled, ultra-quiet Toshiba Carrier highwall is among our most efficient ductless systems.
You get great comfort options including 5 fan speeds and a turbo-mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
It features a convenient wireless remote or the choice of an optional wired wall control.
And like all our ductless systems, installation is minimally invasive and quick.
Toshiba Carrier Residential Ductless Highwall Air Conditioner System RAS-EACV/EKCV
New Styling and Improved Operating Range Gives You Beauty and Flexibility
The newly styled, ultra-quiet Toshiba Carrier highwall is among our most efficient ductless systems. It features a convenient wireless remote or the choice of an optional wired wall control. You get great comfort options including 5 fan speeds and a turbo-mode for when you need to adjust the temperature quickly.
It’s perfect for converted spaces, older homes without ductwork or a room that is simply too warm such as a sunroom. And like all our ductless systems, installation is minimally invasive and quick.
Highwall Standard Features
- Up to 23 SEER cooling efficiency
- Wider cooling operating range extends your ability to cool hot spaces nearly year round
- Line lengths up to 66′
- Variable-speed digital invertercompressor
- 5 indoor unit fan speeds
- Motorized louver allows fixed or oscillating motion
- Turbo mode setting for quick temperature adjustment
- Specific temperature setting adjustments from 62-86°F
- Auto restart after power failure
- Indoor sound: as low as 26 decibels1
- Dehumidification mode
- System diagnostics
- 5-year parts limited and 7-year compressor limited warranties2
Control Standard Features
- Wireless remote control standard
- OneTouch My Comfort settings
- Timer, sleep mode
- Up to 24-hour start/stop timer
- Wall mounted (wired) control
1 Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation
2 To the original owner, 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties are available when product is used in an owner-occupied residence. For other applications a 1-year parts and 5-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
Sign-Up For Our eNewsletter
Steve Zonenstein came out this afternoon for a 6 month service call. He was fantastic! He explained everything he was doing and showed me how to deal with a clogged drain, which can be a problem at times. He was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and extremely pleasant. Very happy with the service call. Thank you, Palm Air.
Sean was great. Your company really is the best I have dealt with. He went over my entire system thoroughly and explained everything. Great service
I am very pleased with the Palm Air staff and service. From the office staff to the field techs everyone has been courteous, prompt and professional. I use Palm Air for my business and my home.